Create and Manage Subcontractor Purchase Orders
When using subcontractors on projects, you can create the Purchase Orders within Builder Prime to track Subcontractor assignments and payments.
1. Assign Subcontractor to Subtask
Review the project scope and ensure your Sub is assigned to the subtask.
2. Click on Subcontractors
3. Review Subcontractor Assignment
This will open up the details of the Subcontractor's assignment to review before creating the purchase order.
4. Click on Create Purchase Order
5. Review or Modify Details
Add terms and conditions, check the work site address, and update the included Scope.
6. Click on Create Purchase Order
7. Add Attachments
You have the option of adding additional files or photos to send to the subcontractor.
8. Track Payments
This section will show any payments made to the subcontractor as well as the remaining balance owed.
9. Send for eSignature, Mark Accepted, Record Payment, Email, Delete, or Save
The options on the bottom allow you to take actions on the purchase order. Always be sure to Save any changes or updates.
10. Click on Subcontractors Menu Option
The Subcontractors option is where you can manage your Subs and view the status of existing Purchase Orders.